Some thoughts I had:
- It’s OK to complain, but don’t deny God.
- Sometimes bad things happen when we haven’t done anything wrong.
- Friends and family can be unreliable, they’re not perfect.
- Our suffering can produce fear in others that it may happen to them.
- We can rely on ourselves, in part, to know the difference between right and wrong; we aren’t completely ignorant. This speaks to me as I sometimes blame myself when things go wrong and look for the mistake I made, but actually I knew all along whether I had done something wrong or not and maybe there is no need to feel guilty unnecessarily. As with point 2, we may not be to blame.